PRESENTATION OF MY FAMILY
There are four us in our family.
This is my Mother
My mother,
Nelly Chaguala, she is
fifty years old, she is a housewife, she is short and thin, and she has got
long brown hair and brown eyes. She likes go to shopping, she likes the shoes,
and she is very kind and funny.
This is my Son
This is my
son Juan Camilo. He is nine years old
and he is student in primary school. He like to be player soccer. He like
listen to music electronic. He has straight short brown hair. He has brown
eyes. He is kind and talkative.
This is my wife's
My wife’s
name is DAISY; she is teacher the primary. I love her more every day! She has
beautiful brown eyes and long hair. She is intelligent and friendly.
And this is me
Hello, my
name is Jeisson Steven Vanegas. I am twenty nine years old, I
am tall and slim .I have got short straight dark brown hair and brown eyes. I love playing
computer games.





No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario